A downloadable prototype for Windows
Quecksilber (engl. "mercury") is a modern remake of Speedball 2 : Brutal Deluxe originally created by the Bitmap Brothers back in the late 80ies.
It is based on the same engine I created for my game Natural Soccer, featuring accurate ball physics, smooth graphics and fast-paced gameplay.
I strive to re-create the original game's aesthetics while improving it in the following ways:
• 60 fps
• 3D engine (with a 2D look)
• 2-4 local multiplayer
• 360 degrees of freedom
• Improved sound and graphics effects
• Online multiplayer (if I can do it)
• ...and more based on your feedback!
As there are plenty of you out there who played and loved SB2 back in the days, I hope for your support and feedback about the design details of the game such as:
• How many buttons to support?
• Automatic passing or strictly manual?
• What about power-ups?
• Team names? Player names?
• ...and much more
It would be awesome to create a simple and fun game people love to play - and which does justice to the original masterpiece :-)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Quecksilber prototype now available!Nov 08, 2018